Do You Need An Experienced Deckie?

frangkie

hi there,

I am interested in getting into some of the gamefish this season off sydney. I have a boat but it's not big enough to get seriously amongst it. would be happy to take you fishing inshore in it.

I have past experience as a deckie working on charters out of the gold coast so i'm not a novice.

I can chip in for fuel and am available fairly often because i am a shift worker.

I also have all my own gear. Super keen to get out wide.

pm. me if your interested!

cheers, alex

Edited by frangkie

• 3 months later...

hi there,

I am interested in getting into some of the gamefish this season off sydney. I have a boat but it's not big enough to get seriously amongst it. would be happy to take you fishing inshore in it.

I have past experience as a deckie working on charters out of the gold coast so i'm not a novice.

I can chip in for fuel and am available fairly often because i am a shift worker.

I also have all my own gear. Super keen to get out wide.

pm. me if your interested!

cheers, alex

Hi Alex,

We own a 8m plate custom tinnie with a Yanmar diesel with all the bells and whistles. 'Reel MAGIC'

The boat cost us 185K and fishes well.3years old. Electronics are simrad.

We fish out of Yowie Bay, Port hacking and more recently Kiama as well. We exclusively fish for marlin, tuna and sharks pending the season. WE are very keen and fish hard and often. We recently got two blues to 200kg at kiama and about 21 sharks to 390kg and over (some still swimming!). mainly Makos!

We are always looking for experienced people to supplement our crew when available.

my email is reelmagic@three.com.au

My name is Dale wellham and the boat is housed at engadine.

regards, dale