Another Day At The Office

heavy

post-6083-1201569902_thumb.jpg

post-6083-1201569925_thumb.jpg

Dear Raiders,

myself and another Raider friend Ali went out on Sunday to the hawkesbury on Sunday lunch time,, With the :1badmood: wind--not helping we headded inland for cover.. With in 15 mins landed a nice 97cm Flattie,, With in the next 20 min both the 6500b reels started Singing at the same time :thumbup: ,, IT WAS ON!!! they loved the live squid,, in total we landed 5 good size jews,, So one each was enough!!! We had also been BUSTED!!! 4 times during the day,, all reels with 35-40pound line,,, :ranting2: We both think these ones are around the 8kg-10kg,

Hi Livo,

Ive asked Mr Jewfish King to leave the report writing to me from now on, he's a great fisherman but his report writing skills leave alot to be desired. We initially headed for Juno Point but as we got closer it was obvious that the conditions were going to be too rough so we did a uturn and headed inland a little further. Almost all the fish were caught within the space of an hour and a half, what looked like it may be a lousy day considering the weather turned out to be a brilliant day.

Sounds to me like the fish may have been influenced by the tide with the action so concentrated. Did you make a note of what the tide was doing when the fish were biting? There are many theories and opinions about tidal influence.

yeh, from my experience they are never on during the change in tide nor when the tides are extreme, baits, location all play a role...gets abit fustrating sometimes but its all worth it when you hook one.

hmmmmmm, not giving up to much eh!!!!!!!!

Welllllllll, give me the type of boat you have and I will be tailing you. Of course, you will never know its me because I will have the twins at the back covered in errrrr........trees!- Perfect!! :biggrin2:

Well done lads, I was just about to blame the river for my shitty trips of recent!

Cheers,

Stumpy :thumbup:

Thats Right,, leave the catching to me and the report to MrG (ali),, the tides factor may sometimes play a role, but it the fresh bait that gets them,,We have a white boat,, maybe this Sunday at 12pm we will be heading abck out, While the :wife: is asleep..

Stumpy you can PM either one of us to join us.. Anyone is welcome..

P.s Bring the Beers..

post-6083-1201569902_thumb.jpg

post-6083-1201569925_thumb.jpg

Dear Raiders,

myself and another Raider friend Ali went out on Sunday to the hawkesbury on Sunday lunch time,, With the :1badmood: wind--not helping we headded inland for cover.. With in 15 mins landed a nice 97cm Flattie,, With in the next 20 min both the 6500b reels started Singing at the same time :thumbup: ,, IT WAS ON!!! they loved the live squid,, in total we landed 5 good size jews,, So one each was enough!!! We had also been BUSTED!!! 4 times during the day,, all reels with 35-40pound line,,, :ranting2: We both think these ones are around the 8kg-10kg,

how long are the two in the photo?

did you atke a photo of the flattie?

Edited by Laredo