Fishraider Going Gang Busters

pmak

Cheers to Stewy, Donna, the moderators and everyone else in the Fishraider community.

Logged on today as I always do to check on what's happening and could not believe my eyes when I looked at the statistics - 600+ guests on-line with a new record for most number of on-line users at 754 at lunchtime today!!! :1yikes:

Once again, well done and I hope we get more people coming forward to share their reports and experiences.

Thats a top effort to have that many people online :thumbup: ,word is definately out about FISHRAIDER being the best fishing site in the country. Well done to everyone involved. :yahoo:

The only thing wrong with those numbers is 600+ guests,maybe fishraider is to easy to acess.Not sure how it works as a guest,cant remember that far back.(maybe should log off and try),but maybe we need a members only section for reports to try and get more people to join the site,and also to keep some info within the fishraider community.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

Edited by vipernut

ONE CAN SEE THAT IT IS BACK TO WORK FOR MANY.

IF ONLY THE BOSS KNEW THAT HIS WORKERS ARE STILL IN HOLIDAY MODE AND MORE INTERESTED IN WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FISHRAIDER MEMBERS.

SORRY BOSS THEY ARE ON THE INTERNET. HENCE THE FIGURES MENTIONED. SOME PEOPLE ARE LUCKY EH!

CHEERS BART :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

Edited by bart

Awesome effort from all involved. I was using another site until about mid year when I discovered Fishraider... Once you go Raider, you never go back (or was that something else??).

The great thing about it beyond the massive and meticulous organisation, is the members who really are a community.... I see them on the water, fish with them, share stories with them and get massive amounts of very generous information, hints and ideas that make fishing more fun.

Love your work and dedication Raider crew!!

Cheers, Slinky

Thats a top effort to have that many people online :thumbup: ,word is definately out about FISHRAIDER being the best fishing site in the country. Well done to everyone involved. :yahoo:

The only thing wrong with those numbers is 600+ guests,maybe fishraider is to easy to acess.Not sure how it works as a guest,cant remember that far back.(maybe should log off and try),but maybe we need a members only section for reports to try and get more people to join the site,and also to keep some info within the fishraider community.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

+1

i have been a member for quite a while and i can certainly see the moves forward. It is good for the sport and the community in general. Congratulations to you Ross and the others who seem to be 100% dedicated to the site and its members.