Saturday 2nd Sydney Harbor

Kiwi Dan

Hello raiders,

I may have a spot available this Saturday morning for a session in the main harbor. I have had a few mates pull out at the last minute once or twice so just wanted to see if there was any interest from anyone.

I will be leaving tunks park Saturday morning at around 430am fishing the main harbor and then heading back around 1030am.

I will let you know by 7pm Friday night if the spot is available. So PM me or leave a post if you are keen.

Cheers

Dan

Edited by Kiwi Dan

hey mate i was wanting to do the same thing but my boat is out of water :1badmood:

so i was gonna see if my cousin waS willing to go out :thumbup: (mcfuser) haha

so i will see if he wants to go out but if he doesnt or busy i have no one to go with :(

if i do see you out there

cheers

tight lines

Edited by samythesamlon

Hello raiders,

I may have a spot available this Saturday morning for a session in the main harbor. I have had a few mates pull out at the last minute once or twice so just wanted to see if there was any interest from anyone.

I will be leaving tunks park Saturday morning at around 430am fishing the main harbor and then heading back around 1030am.

I will let you know by 7pm Friday night if the spot is available. So PM me or leave a post if you are keen.

Cheers

Dan

Ohhhh, Kiwi..............

Wear the black footie shorts and leave the pet sheep at home ! (Raiders get nervous with sheep in the boat)

I actually get worried about Kiwis in footie shorts !

Mate, thinking of doing a run to the FAD markers up off Broken Bay Sat Morn. Give us a yell if the harbour doesn't work ,,,,,,,,,

Actually, any boat that wants to make the jump can join us, (So long as we are being realistic with the size of boat/and the apparent swell at the time!)

Good luck regardless,

Cheers,

Stumpy :biggrin2:

Ohhhh, Kiwi..............

Wear the black footie shorts and leave the pet sheep at home ! (Raiders get nervous with sheep in the boat)

I actually get worried about Kiwis in footie shorts !

Mate, thinking of doing a run to the FAD markers up off Broken Bay Sat Morn. Give us a yell if the harbour doesn't work ,,,,,,,,,

Actually, any boat that wants to make the jump can join us, (So long as we are being realistic with the size of boat/and the apparent swell at the time!)

Good luck regardless,

Cheers,

Hey Stump,

Sheep cant make it this weekend anyway mate, she's getting drenched this Saturday!

Wouldnt have minded a run out to the FADS, cant this weekend though gotta be in and out pretty quick on Saturday - maybe next time. Do you think my boat will be safe enough its a 4.7m dehaviland with a 40.

Cheers

Dan

Well Kiwi,

With a nice swell (Flatish) and a boat going out with you-Mine, there should be no probs!

Ok, not the biggest for the trip, but thats what the weather channel is for, and more than 1 boat heading out at once is a great idea

Mate, there will be people who will disagree to what I have just said, and mabe you are a little short...................so...................come out with us!

Leave your sheep behind :thumbdown:

Cheers,

Well Kiwi,

With a nice swell (Flatish) and a boat going out with you-Mine, there should be no probs!

Ok, not the biggest for the trip, but thats what the weather channel is for, and more than 1 boat heading out at once is a great idea

Mate, there will be people who will disagree to what I have just said, and mabe you are a little short...................so...................come out with us!

Leave your sheep behind :thumbdown:

Cheers,

G'day Stumpy,

I'll try to listen more carefully to my radio this time and try to give you a yell.... just look for the Brad Pitt look-alike (aka fat 40 year old boof head) in the Freedom Sport with the E-Tec. I may have BrettP with me.... if not Little Slinky will be showing me up again. See you out there.

Slinky