South West Rocks.

sailfish123

I am meant to be going to South West Rocks this comming Saturday for a week but i am not sure if it will be on or not, as the trip may be cancelled but i guess we will just have to wait and see what happens closer to when saturday arrive's.

I am meant to be going to South West Rocks this comming Saturday for a week but i am not sure if it will be on or not, as the trip may be cancelled but i guess we will just have to wait and see what happens closer to when saturday arrive's.

Hey mate , i was meant to be there this weekend,because of the bad weather,and dirty water

i have moved it back.My friend [wet spot] is there for the whole of february and unfortunately up to today

he has had no luck.I hope if you go this weekend you will have better luck.

Hi Sailfish,

I will be there 6 to the 8th of March fishing out of a centre console. There has been no reports of any spotties yet, so lets hope things change rapidly (see pic from previous years). I think there are some cobes and little YFT about. Happy to share info while we are both up there. In fact, can I contact you prior to going as you will be there before me.

post-5073-1202983845_thumb.jpg

Poacher

Hi Sailfish,

I will be there 6 to the 8th of March fishing out of a centre console. There has been no reports of any spotties yet, so lets hope things change rapidly (see pic from previous years). I think there are some cobes and little YFT about. Happy to share info while we are both up there. In fact, can I contact you prior to going as you will be there before me.

post-5073-1202983845_thumb.jpg

Poacher

Hey mate,sure , i check this site out a couple times a week,send me an email,when we get closer to march

and i will give you my number.

Edited by sailfish