Don't Forget The Net.

bullethead

Bullethead here.

My brother Davo rings me this morning and says "I want to go fishing".I says "What right now?""No silly, soon"he says.So I made a date for next Sunday,and I'm thinking instead of the usual Georges River thing,I might venture out into the Bay and see how we go.Problem is I don't really know a lot about the Bay and where and when to fish it.We will be chasing Bream and Flathead on the run in tide so would like to know what bait,tackle and spots to fish.Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Bullethead

Sorry

Cant help myself

But the obvious answer to this is - nobody "works" at councils in sydney.

Dave

I've never been so hurt in all my life. Wounded I am.It feels as though I've just lost a big flattie at the boat.Of course we work at the council.Why just the other day I gave instructions to Bill to do a job.He said it wasn't his job.''Ok''Whose job is it"I said.'Bob's' he said."ok tell Bob to do it"Can't he's on compo"he said"Ok who does his job while he's not here"I said."Joe" he said."Ok tell him to do it"I said."Can't he's on holidays"he said"Ok who does his job when he's not here"I said."Larry"he said."Ok tell him to do it"Isaid."Can't he's off sick"he said."Ah forget it I'll go and get my own smoko"I said.

Now can someone tell me how and where to fish the bay.

Cheers.

Bullethead.

I've never been so hurt in all my life. Wounded I am.It feels as though I've just lost a big flattie at the boat.Of course we work at the council.Why just the other day I gave instructions to Bill to do a job.He said it wasn't his job.''Ok''Whose job is it"I said.'Bob's' he said."ok tell Bob to do it"Can't he's on compo"he said"Ok who does his job while he's not here"I said."Joe" he said."Ok tell him to do it"I said."Can't he's on holidays"he said"Ok who does his job when he's not here"I said."Larry"he said."Ok tell him to do it"Isaid."Can't he's off sick"he said."Ah forget it I'll go and get my own smoko"I said.

Now can someone tell me how and where to fish the bay.

Cheers.

Bullethead.

As a Union official I would have to say that you are following the Award quite well and I hope Bill, Bob, Joe or yourself may soon become the delegate.

Dave

ps PM sent regarding the Bay