Birthday Trout Session

Jamiel1000

post-3444-1203244357_thumb.jpg

Cheers

we were up near Oberon

the mrs dropped one a little smaller than the one I caught but picked up this one afterwards

:074:

Sensational, Looks a great quite spot too.....

That is a fit browny, I'm going to try sp's at Lyall (land based) on Sat Morning if your interested.

Cheers

Roffo

Wow very nice brown mate top fish :thumbup::thumbup:

how about a full report hey.

16 trout is awesome :yahoo:

Kael

yeh it sounds good doesn't it

My mrs is holding one of them :1prop:

there was about 6 that size but all the rest were 25-35 typical river size, however the mrs dropped a stonker (not enough drag set and dropped the rod tip down at the wrong time) :1badmood: and we saw some big beast following lures out from the dark depths of some pools.

looking good for the cold season.

Sensational, Looks a great quite spot too.....

That is a fit browny, I'm going to try sp's at Lyall (land based) on Sat Morning if your interested.

Cheers

Roffo

Love to but I have a date with a front deck at my joint which has been being built for to long now and needs to be finished off.

will be buying a kayak soon and will think about dragging it up there for a bit of fun I reckon.

Well done on some great trout fishin,with some very fat & healthy looking fish too.

well done!!! I too had a birthday trout session, dropped a nice one on the shores of lake oberon, that's about it. It was about a metre from shore, took one jump in the air, threw the hooks and that was that. Also lost another much smaller one in a river near by. That's an amazing fish from the river in particular. You're obviously a lot better than me!

I toooo! had a birthday trout sesion on Lake Lyell, doughnut, not even a strike. Hey as a tradie i can help you with that deck, then we can go yakin!

Waynie

tHanks for the offer.

it's so close now all I need is the rain to hold off this weekend and we should be sitting on it haven a few cans, next is the bifolds.

the kayak will be around March I think (need to stoke the wallet back up).

cheers

well done!!! I too had a birthday trout session, dropped a nice one on the shores of lake oberon, that's about it. It was about a metre from shore, took one jump in the air, threw the hooks and that was that. Also lost another much smaller one in a river near by. That's an amazing fish from the river in particular. You're obviously a lot better than me!

I doubt that I think I was more suprised than the fish, but don't it get the blood pumping.

the mrs was bolting to the car for the camera, me mates mrs was yelling instructions from the sure and fishenmagician was just stoked. he went for some nice hard runs and gave the drag a good workout, once in hand he was pretty tired and his heart was beating harder than ours. :1prop:

Hey Yes Dear, you forgot to mention the first fish of the day buddy .... In all seriousness, they got no smaller than this 5cm number which was just as hungry as the other 15, but it was a great weekend had by all, glad the weather held out for us!!

post-4302-1203328878_thumb.jpg

wheres the other photos

heres another angle for you Dave :074:post-3444-1203332082_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yes Dear

No I doubt that all arse at the moment.

Hey Yes Dear, you forgot to mention the first fish of the day buddy .... In all seriousness, they got no smaller than this 5cm number which was just as hungry as the other 15, but it was a great weekend had by all, glad the weather held out for us!!

post-4302-1203328878_thumb.jpg

where are the other pics?

here is another angle of Mr brown :thumbup:

post-3444-1203333043_thumb.jpg

That's a screamer of a Brown Yes Dear :thumbup: Did you get to have a look at Lake Oberon?

Hey Roffo, you still heading to Lyell on Sat? I was thinking of giving it a go, all though I hear its fishing poorly at the moment.

Cheers

Windy

That's a screamer of a Brown Yes Dear :thumbup: Did you get to have a look at Lake Oberon?

Hey Roffo, you still heading to Lyell on Sat? I was thinking of giving it a go, all though I hear its fishing poorly at the moment.

Cheers

Windy

No we didn't go to the dams we were consintrating on the streams

cheers