Yet Another Parra Flick

mottyman

G'day all,

Well, here's yet another report from me after a land based flick. The first thing I noticed on arrival was how stired up things were. The water was really dirty and visibility close to shore was non existent. I have no idea why but it looked like we'd just had an inch or so of rain it was that dirty. :thumbdown:

I fished the run up tide which was quite high at 2.03m for yet another couple of flatties, again... no bream. :ranting2::ranting2:

I met a couple of friendly chaps in an electric powered canoe who came by. They were trolling hard bodies (I think) about a metre or so off the bottom and had one healthy bream in the keeper net. They also remarked on the dirty water and said it was even worse from where they'd come near the golf course in Hen and Chicken Bay. :thumbdown:

Always nice to meet and have a chat to a couple of friendly fisho's :thumbup:

Well, you're all probably extremely board with my "flatty reports" now so I'll back off until I have something more impressive to post. I'll get into some of those silver thumpers soon.... hopefully!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Anyway, as usual here's a couple of pics. :risata:

post-237-1105408606_thumb.jpeg

post-237-1105408683_thumb.jpeg

Take it easy everyone! :thumbup:

Cheers

David.