New Stick Broken In By Stonker

Bream Mad

Hi Raiders,

Itchin to break in my new pro tactic with a fish i hit fig tree at dawn on the big high tide.

When the sun came up the hits started to come and the ever trusty camion was again getting hammered by much bigger bream :thumbup:

After a couple of screaming drags and hook pulls :thumbdown: i settle down to work the flat and bang the reel screams and i am loosing line very fast :biggrin2: the pro tactic handles the stubiness of a typical big bream and after a pretty long battle i cradle this stonker and break in the new stick in style :thumbup:

post-2475-1203464403_thumb.jpg

at 36cm and solid a very good bream

then it just goes nuts and i switch to the lucky craft pencil which is monstered every cast :thumbup:

after loosing two more very good bream at the end of long fights the hooks finally stay in this one who fights like a demon for his size just under 30cm

post-2475-1203464426_thumb.jpg

great session and i am stoked with the pro tactic :yahoo:

cheers

Kael

Hi Raiders,

Itchin to break in my new pro tactic with a fish i hit fig tree at dawn on the big high tide.

When the sun came up the hits started to come and the ever trusty camion was again getting hammered by much bigger bream :thumbup:

After a couple of screaming drags and hook pulls :thumbdown: i settle down to work the flat and bang the reel screams and i am loosing line very fast :biggrin2: the pro tactic handles the stubiness of a typical big bream and after a pretty long battle i cradle this stonker and break in the new stick in style :thumbup:

post-2475-1203464403_thumb.jpg

at 36cm and solid a very good bream

then it just goes nuts and i switch to the lucky craft pencil which is monstered every cast :thumbup:

after loosing two more very good bream at the end of long fights the hooks finally stay in this one who fights like a demon for his size just under 30cm

which side of the bridge you fishen K

I don't reconise the timber under bream pic 2

cheers

post-2475-1203464426_thumb.jpg

great session and i am stoked with the pro tactic :yahoo:

cheers

Kael

Top session, and some nice bream to break in your new outfit. Looks like it's going to get plenty of work.

Was that the NW pencil you were using or the Sammy.

Cheers,

Dean

it was the NW pencil seems like it has a better hookup rate on bream than the sammy, also slightly smaller

Not a bad session their, just curious as I have fished figtree flats heaps, and have never seen a wharf or wooden boarded area that the bream in second photo is lying on, cheers Justin.

you are right the second one was taken in a secret location

it was the NW pencil seems like it has a better hookup rate on bream than the sammy, also slightly smaller

you are right the second one was taken in a secret location

I understand trying to keep your secret spot a secret, maybe just post it as spotx next time like all of us do and not try to decieve all with your post bout being at figtree when clearly you were some where else, anyway good work and maybe Ill bump into you at Figtree oneday, theirs a couple of us that fish it reasonably often, usually walking the flats at lowtide, Ill be the one wearing the Lowrance hat, come over and say hello cheers Justin.

I understand trying to keep your secret spot a secret, maybe just post it as spotx next time like all of us do and not try to decieve all with your post bout being at figtree when clearly you were some where else, anyway good work and maybe Ill bump into you at Figtree oneday, theirs a couple of us that fish it reasonably often, usually walking the flats at lowtide, Ill be the one wearing the Lowrance hat, come over and say hello cheers Justin.

don't stress the second fish was caught at crosslands near my home

the first was a definite fig tree from the flats under the bridge northern side

i was just a bit lazy with my typing and did not mention i changed spots when those bastard rowers crowded the flats :thumbdown:

man they have got the whole river but insist on taking the short cut lazy buggers

cheers

kael