So You Think You Can Fish

gone_wishin

With the recent flood of reality TV shows I was thinking last night (after a :beersmile: )

How good would a show on fishing be? we could call it 'So you think you can fish'

We have a bunch auditions for prospective contestants who then each week compete in different styles of fishing for a different species.

The one with the worst catch gets eliminated finally leaving us with the top fisherman in all categories.

What do you think?

I would watch it! what the heck I would audition for it!

Ps: in case any networks are reading this...

Conceived and written by Paul Aka Gone Wishin, all rights reserved royalties expected.

Regards Paul

With the recent flood of reality TV shows I was thinking last night (after a :beersmile: )

How good would a show on fishing be? we could call it 'So you think you can fish'

We have a bunch auditions for prospective contestants who then each week compete in different styles of fishing for a different species.

The one with the worst catch gets eliminated finally leaving us with the top fisherman in all categories.

What do you think?

I would watch it! what the heck I would audition for it!

Ps: in case any networks are reading this...

Conceived and written by Paul Aka Gone Wishin, all rights reserved royalties expected.

Regards Paul

Sounds blody good to me ....Get to it mate lets put it to them...TOP idea :1clap:

Try it out GW..You never know, they may just look at doing it.

Try:

Granada Productions

Fox Studios Australia

Level 1, Building #61

Driver Avenue

Moore Park NSW 1363 Australia

Tel: +61 (02) 9383 4360

Fax: +61 (02) 8353 3494

Write a synopsis and outline and squirt it off to 'em.

Good luck..

Cheers,

Pete

That's a Golden idea.....that would have to crap all over Fish'in Trip on chanel 31 (TVS) who catch nothing but Snapper, Gum Boots and King George's.....

Wait til Jew Gaffer reads your idea....he got all fired up about a Rraider produced show about 9 months ago.

At least a Sydney based show could extend well beyound the three species named above:

- Kings

- Bream

- Flats

- YFT's

- Jew's

- Bass

- Dolly's

- Snapper

- Tailor

- Sambo's

- BlackFish

There is a seasons worth of viewing in that, if you dedictaed a species to each week.

I would have thought that you win for having the flashest boat with the most sponser stickers as well as the shiniest reel attached to a rod with the most bling look.

Oh hang that IS the AFC.

Dave

(apologies to the members who fish the tournaments)