Does N E 1 No What This Boat Is

bretty

Looks like a "lotawork", but you must admire the neat lines. Certainly a racy sort.

What is she fitted with, and how old is she ?

Should be lots of fun.

Tight lines.

Steve

na no work just a little 72 model evinrude 20hp starts first pull gets me out there not sure what the boat is it was made through the 60ies no leaks happy for my first boat her name is SHITTA

Edited by bretty

Hi Brett, it looks like an old Savage to me also. If the transom and floor are solid, give it a bath, give the trailer a once over and repower it and you will have a nice little boat.

Good project boat for you and it will be rewarding for you to bring her back to her glory days.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Brett, it looks like an old Savage to me also. If the transom and floor are solid, give it a bath, give the trailer a once over and repower it and you will have a nice little boat.

Good project boat for you and it will be rewarding for you to bring her back to her glory days.

Cheers,

Huey.

cheers huey transom and floor are beautiful been out fishin a fare bit since that photo also painted the trailer motor is next ill take some pics on the water :1fishing1:

Looks like an escape from the drudgery of everyday life on land and working to me :1yikes:

Cheers, Slinky

I reckons its a J J Savage! it looks similar in ways especially teh front to my little savage, check i posted a pic in the boat section

it should say it on the rego papers shouldnt it????

im in victoria brought it off a mate the owner befor him dident even know what it was i had to rego it as an unkown vessel make and model vicroads/rta dident say anything gave them 66 dollars went home then out fishin :1fishing1: