Dry Spell Sunday!

soft-on

Morning Raiders,

A nice day yesterday.I started the morning off going to Audley to hunt some bass. Got there about 8am. I left Audley at 11am, no fish. The scenery up there is nice and the drive through the National Park is nice. So i decided to trek to the Nepean. Got to the river seeing though im from Illawarra and had never fish the Nepean i was naive to think it would be this place of great wonder and quiet serenity....i was wrong. Again no fish except on little fella about 20cm. I left Penrith at about 3pm and headed to Kangaroo Valley as you can see from my previous post my spots an the Valley always produce fish but not yesterday. All i found was a lonely Husky dog and a few Wombats.

Well guys it debatable but i think the Bass a moving down stream. Its not the feeling that they have disappeared. The feeling this time of year they have better things to do like breed and things like that.

Few Photos anyway.

Cheers Cam

post-6143-1205709029_thumb.jpg

post-6143-1205709048_thumb.jpg

post-6143-1205709065_thumb.jpg

post-6143-1205709086_thumb.jpg

post-6143-1206575530_thumb.jpg

Edited by soft-on

I got a few last friday but the water temp has dropped a lot and they were pretty difficult to temp and all small :thumbdown:

the bass only move when it is spawning time and only the bigger ones.

when the water temp drops they become inactive and almost impossable to catch

cheers

Kael

I got a few last friday but the water temp has dropped a lot and they were pretty difficult to temp and all small :thumbdown:

the bass only move when it is spawning time and only the bigger ones.

when the water temp drops they become inactive and almost impossable to catch

cheers

Kael

where did you flick last friday?