Happy Easter To All Fishraiders!

arpie

Hi guys

Wishing all Fishraiders & their families a very safe & Happy Easter!

What are your plans over the long weekend (apart from traffic jams on Monday ..... going home!!)

I hope to hit the water in my yaks - trying to stay away from the fizz boats that will be all over the place!

Fellow Fishraider Brian (aaagh, forgotten his callsign) is up here with his family, so hope to catch up on the weekend & wet a line, even if just for poddy mullet & herring at the marina!

Just hope the weather holds up - we are being promised lots of rain, but it is amazing how often it seems to bypass Forster!! :) :) If it rains at night & is fine during the day, I'll be happy! :1prop:

Cheerio & have a good one!

Roberta

chasing lizards :1prop:

im addicted, gotta beat 82cm,

came close on sunday with a tough 78cm that fought like a demon for about 10 mins stripping line on multiple occasions,

4lb main and 6lb fluro + large flathead = :yahoo:

any jew coming in off the wall up your way yet roberta?

Yes, Happy Easter to all!

For those of you travelling, have a safe trip. Boating traffic sure to be busy everywhere, so take care on the water as well.

Fishing Friday, (or it will be toast for Good Friday meals :1prop: ) fishing Sat, watching the kids demolish copious amounts of chocolate on Sunday, and fishing again on Monday.

Cheers :beersmile:

Hodgey

Hi Hooked up - there have been reports of large lizards along the breakwall, but you tend to lose a lot of tackle trying to get them!! They don't get that big without being smart as well!!

I love snorkelling the short breakwall & swimming pool on Tuncurry side & up to the yellow pole ...... some terrific big fish there - bream, blackies, whiting & flatties. Best to snorkel at the top of the tide when the water is at its clearest (also don't get sucked out to sea!)

Sounds like fishing is on most of our minds ..... hope you get a feed or have some fun in the sun, at the very least!

Cheerio

Roberta

Hi Hooked up - there have been reports of large lizards along the breakwall, but you tend to lose a lot of tackle trying to get them!! They don't get that big without being smart as well!!

I love snorkelling the short breakwall & swimming pool on Tuncurry side & up to the yellow pole ...... some terrific big fish there - bream, blackies, whiting & flatties. Best to snorkel at the top of the tide when the water is at its clearest (also don't get sucked out to sea!)

Sounds like fishing is on most of our minds ..... hope you get a feed or have some fun in the sun, at the very least!

Cheerio

Roberta

no surprises there its a top spot,

thatd be great to snorkel through there but like you say only on a tide change it really pushes and pulls

hard through theyre, i wouldnt want to fall in when its running out,

i still remember the jew landed on a plastic theyre on one of the nights, a great sight

happy easter everyone

tried for blackies this morn hopeing to get enough fish for easter bbqs got one dropped 2 saw big school grazing the flats at top of tide [about 50 fish] will try again in the morn but i think monday morn high tide should be good after the southerly blow as it will bring the seas up a bit

peter :1fishing1: