Lures For Kings

ccw

g,day raiders just a new member and want toget some info you please . my qestion is does anyone have any luck dragging lures for kings in botany bay ,what type of lures and where abouts. my reason for asking is i have limited time on the water and no time to catch bait just thought a quik troll before work might keep me satisfied for the moment.cheers all and a happy easter

Lures that have worked for me include, black Jetheads, Pink Jetheads, Small Pink Bibless Minnows, Rapala CD-11's, and small skirts like Uzis. A sluggo out the back will work too.

All the best

Kamil

Definitely sluggos and I'm trying this weekend but havn't used them yet pink and white skirts as a guy I talked to swears buy them so might be an option. also got a big one didn't land it on a white and red tip rapala. he still has it on his way to new zealand

Sluggo's, Rapala CD9's in blue/pilchard colour. Set out a few different lures that swim at different depths so you can find which depth or type of prey they are feeding on.

Josh

my favourite is the bass assasin stick baits the realy thin ones not the ones like sluggos. White gets the most attention. my mate also likes to troll a purple, black magic jet setter and it scores very well on kings and anything pelagic including bonito, salmon, tailor etc.etc

thanks a lot fellas for the responce but by the sound of the rain on the roof might have to pack the fishing in till sat good luck to all out on the water have a couple of easter beers for me cheers