Some Info Might Help

BUSTER 1

Just a thought maybe if you guys that are looking to go fishing with fellow Raiders to post some info like you age and and what suburb you live in ,if I am going to invite somebody on to my boat for 4or5 hours I would like to know a bit about them so I have a look at there profile if there is no basic info there i do not go any further any as I said it just athought :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

In the interests of getting to know me better....

I'm 42 and am much better now. My shrink says that as long as I keep taking the pills I should find that my desire to club seals stays in check.

My parole officer is really happy that I've got a job now and even though some of the customers want to keep touching the dancers and Trixie told the boss I was skimming change, it's pretty easy apart from the odd broken finger.

I live in a nice neighborhood and as recently as yesterday I was chatting with the old lady over the road and told her that "yes, while my hobby may well be illegal in most states, it's ok here" and I'm convinced it doesn't hurt anyone much."

I don't mind sharing a beer with other fishos but prefer Jack Daniels and am always happy to bring my own case for a morning's fishing.

I am more than willing to chip in for fuel and am happy to drive the boat, particularly if I'm recognised and we need to move fast.

I'd welcome anyone who wants to take me out fishing as long as you can guarantee me good fish.... or else!

Cheers, Slinky

Hi BusterI I think a pm and a phone conversation does it all well enough, still it depends on the ability of the person giving the invite to be able to assess and sum up what type of person he'll be fishing with, otherwise it is better to politely put a numbskull or a potential long term headache on the family shopping list as a frequent reminder instead of your fishing buddies list :D

For example my wife wife may even ask me if Billy the goose is in the poultry section :lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

In the interests of getting to know me better....

I'm 42 and am much better now. My shrink says that as long as I keep taking the pills I should find that my desire to club seals stays in check.

My parole officer is really happy that I've got a job now and even though some of the customers want to keep touching the dancers and Trixie told the boss I was skimming change, it's pretty easy apart from the odd broken finger.

I live in a nice neighborhood and as recently as yesterday I was chatting with the old lady over the road and told her that "yes, while my hobby may well be illegal in most states, it's ok here" and I'm convinced it doesn't hurt anyone much."

I don't mind sharing a beer with other fishos but prefer Jack Daniels and am always happy to bring my own case for a morning's fishing.

I am more than willing to chip in for fuel and am happy to drive the boat, particularly if I'm recognised and we need to move fast.

I'd welcome anyone who wants to take me out fishing as long as you can guarantee me good fish.... or else!

Cheers, Slinky

:Funny-Post: THATS GOLD

Nice Post Slinky- Funny stuff

However.......................

I think Buster has a good point. This has been brought up before and did end up in a minor arguement as some people wish to leave no details about themselves on their profile, and some that do. Reasons for this are both obvious for the "fors and against" parties.

Personally, I agree with Buster. If you want a ride, at least put the Suburb that you live in on your profile.That helps the person that owns the boat, to work out time of departure, time of notice to be given, etc...

Age would be another winning point too! That deffinately assists with compatability, assistance at launch time etc..

Sure, you can PM and phone bla bla bla, but it would be all too easy just "profiling" a couple of contenders and calling them/ or PM'ing them straight up.

As I said before, this time I wont be drawn into an arguement as to what people put on their profiles, but it may help other people if they want to come out for a ride!

Cheers,

Stumpy :biggrin2:

Just a thought maybe if you guys that are looking to go fishing with fellow Raiders to post some info like you age and and what suburb you live in ,if I am going to invite somebody on to my boat for 4or5 hours I would like to know a bit about them so I have a look at there profile if there is no basic info there i do not go any further any as I said it just athought :1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1::1fishing1:

:dito: