Pretty Good Friday

landbased

hi all,

after my workmate pulled the pin on our trip to woy woy for a fish "because it might rain"

i decided to have a sleep in and have a lazy day at home. that lasted till about 10am when I got bored and decided to head out for a solo session. Stopped off at a bait shop to grab some nippers and worms then headed out to one of my favourite spots, the Gunnamatta baths to fish the falling tide.

Started off with the nippers every cast I hooked up a whiting mostly just under size but did manage a couple 25cm+ then they went off the bite a bit :( Anyway the nippers ran out so I started with the worm pieces and again got a few whiting then I get a decent hit that takes my line for a bit before it parts :( dont know what it was but it broke the 8lb pretty easily. Anyway re-rigged through a rain shower and threw out again when I get another good hit and pulled out a 32cm bream mmmmmmm that will be tasty :) next cast I didnt get ahit for a long time (5 mins :) ) then the rod buckles and I finaly pull in a nice 43cm whiting. All in all a very good after noon fishing and a few good feeds kin the fridge :)