Wet Wet Wet

brickman

just had to hit it again this morning,4.30 start

hit the same runs as yesterday only it was pissing down rain trolled for a king with no luck

we had a young fella on board today he had been out a few times but the biggest thing he had hooked was a flathead

i'm on the wheel neils playing decky and the young fella first up

1/2 km later double hookup 1bonito boated one lost[young fella has an ear to ear grin]

2 hours trolling 8 hits 6 hookups 6 boated

on the way home we had a solid hit and a spat lure[pritty shore was a good king ]

anyway the young fella had a ball baging 5 off the 6 fish kept and a kingy hit

all over by 9.30 so we called it a day

post-6655-1206329249_thumb.jpg

just had to hit it again this morning,4.30 start

hit the same runs as yesterday only it was pissing down rain trolled for a king with no luck

we had a young fella on board today he had been out a few times but the biggest thing he had hooked was a flathead

i'm on the wheel neils playing decky and the young fella first up

1/2 km later double hookup 1bonito boated one lost[young fella has an ear to ear grin]

2 hours trolling 8 hits 6 hookups 6 boated

on the way home we had a solid hit and a spat lure[pritty shore was a good king ]

anyway the young fella had a ball baging 5 off the 6 fish kept and a kingy hit

all over by 9.30 so we called it a day

gday top report went back to bed when i herd the rain just wondering were you fished and what sort of lures they go great in a smoker cheers

nice work. good going in crap early conditions.

went out the same time this morning had a few fasle starts due to the rain. ended up having a go at spot x for a rat king in the monsonal rain. Lightning hit the water about 30m away from my boat. let me tell you all SCARY SH*T! that was the end for me. all over washed up and back in bed by 9.

hey va911,we heard two claps at rosser gully ,one more and we were outathere it cleared on the way back but we headed home.i love a good lightning show thats the first in the boat[lightning scares the crap out off me now]

may had a mid week bash regard brickman