Out Fished By Little Arked

arkedup

Hi Guys

went out about luch time today I had to wait for little arked to finish soccer we went back to Box head hoping for another one of those big flatties we werent there long when I hooked the first

it was a good size flatty and fought hard but unfortunatly for it little arked netted him first go

he was a bit disapointed that I got the first one cause we allways put a dollar on the first fish boated

It wasnt long after that he yelled I got 1 it turned out to be a soapy about 40 cms so it went back for next year although it was only 40 cm its still a jewy to him and he seemed very happy with himself

as the afternoon went on he hooked three flatties (all nice eating size) between the 10 or so soapies and tailor that are thick down there at the momment

Luckily the first and only flatty I hooked was the biggest or I would never hear the end of it

we had a great afternoon we saw 2 other flatties caught arround the size of the large one by other boats out there

regards

Arked

post-5899-1207388450_thumb.jpg

post-5899-1207390034_thumb.jpg

Nice session Grant the young bloke would be happy with the result today :thumbup: Tell him I said that I'm going to say hello flathead gaffer when I see him next time :yahoo:

Grant you caught another lot of soapies again, I reckon the position will change pretty soon when the autumn schools come in

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Nice session Grant the young bloke would be happy with the result today :thumbup: Tell him I said that I'm going to say hello flathead gaffer when I see him next time :yahoo:

Grant you caught another lot of soapies again, I reckon the position will change pretty soon when the autumn schools come in

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

hi Byron

yes it was a fun afternoon Kane was very happy with his efforts

flathead gaffer he would like that specially coming fom you!!

Yes the soapies were thick again we put out a few tailor fillets hoping for a larger 1 but no luck anyway I ll keep trying and Im sure we will pick up some larger ones again soon

regards

Grant

well done arked on the flattys,good to see the lad get some fish

LITTLE ARKED WE RECONICE YOU AS A JEWWY FISHER LAD

CONGRATS LITTLE ARKED [WE NOD IN RECONITION]

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GREAT REPORT

GARY

Hi Garry

he loves reading the posts and looking at the pics on fishraider and I am sure he will enjoy reading this when he gets up in the morning he s been put to bed much to his disapointment :wife:

regards

Grant