A Go In The Murrumbidgee

boating

Hi Guys just a quick report, after just spending a week fishing in the saltwater we gave the fresh water a try this weekend. Just stepped out of our backdoor and into the Murrumbidgee river on the Saturday afternoon for about an hour and a half to pick up this 45cm Murry cod but lucky for him he got to swim again, headed out again on Sunday morning for a few hours to come up trumps with these two golden perch, hubby picked them up by throwing in around the snags with a spinnerbait so it looks like we are having frash fish for dinner tonight. Sorry pics are not to good only had our phone.

Tight Knots

Cindy.

post-4090-1207479350_thumb.jpg

post-4090-1207479430_thumb.jpg

post-4090-1207479507_thumb.jpg

post-4090-1207479593_thumb.jpg

post-4090-1207479659_thumb.jpg

Nice result on the cod and yellow belly Shark Hunter :thumbup: Looks to be pretty good water around those logs. Do you get many crayfish?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Jewgaffer

The crayfish season hasn't started as yet but yes we do,as I said before the river is just a walk down the bank from my backdoor so we would get a couple of feeds a week throughout the season which runs over four months cant ask for much more than that.

Tight Knots

Cindy.

Shark hunter

Looks like a great days :1fishing1: But was having a bit of trouble trying to decide which one had the biggest belly in the second photo the cod or hubby :074:

I hope to be down your way for the cray session :thumbup:

But the best part about your post is you only have to walk from your back door to the river. :yahoo: How good is it to live in :fisher: paradise. I would also like to add that this :1fishing1: trip is backed onto a week of :1boat: and :1fishing1: down eden way from your last report.

Cheers

bob