Sinking Poppers?

rizzo

I've purchased a little popper by MARIA brand but the funny thing it sinks! :insane:

It has lead rear before treble and its all resin solid made,i cant get it to work on the surface

maybe they pop under water:1prop: can anyone out there please :15: us out on this issue

Cause i know Bassday make this type of lure also,strange design indeed :insane:

Cheers

Rizzo

I've purchased a little popper by MARIA brand but the funny thing it sinks! :insane:

It has lead rear before treble and its all resin solid made,i cant get it to work on the surface

maybe they pop under water:1prop: can anyone out there please :15: us out on this issue

Dont know if this helps ? Is it a heavy lure ? Heavy ones provide additional casting distance appraently. Cant help you otherwise, I still have not wet the ones I have bought yet.

Steve

web search indicated

https://www.veals.co.uk/acatalog/Sinking_an...eep_diving.html

Maria Bull Chop

The 120mm Bull Chop and this is like no other lure we sell as it is a slow sinking popper!! Weighing 40gms means that it casts like a bullet and at rest it slowly sinks. As soon as you start to retrieve the concave face lifts the lure to the surface where a jerky retrieve sees it splutter along the top. Brief pauses allow the bull chop to sink slowly like a dying bait fish before you once again get it moving towards the surface. Dave had great fun with the Bull Chop in Mexico when chasing small jack trevallies off the beach and we are sure at times it will prove deadly for bass as well.