Friday Night On The Hawskebury (anzac Day)

hoges1974

Hi guys only new here and just getting back into fishing after a 10 year break. I have recently purchased a new boat and been doing a bit around Botany Bay/Georges river.

Went out to the bay today and picked up a couple of bream, couple of whiting, few leatheries and a nice Snapper(redie i think you guys call them). Seemes as though we were only out there feeding them today though. Only 1 bream and the red were keepers

My bro and i use to do a bit up around Juno point many years ago and thought we might try it again. We are heading up there next Friday arvo night if anyone is heading up that way give us a wave

So if anyone would like to share a few tips or a few spots we can try it would be much appreciated.

I often have spare seats on the boat (5m Bermuda) so will post up when i do so and see if anyone would like to come for a fish(we are far from serious/pro fishermen)

thanks in advance

Edited by hoges1974

G'day Hoges,

I was up around there last weekend. Try around the 3 green markers in front of Dangar Island. Pulled up a couple of Flounder, and a tailer.

Hi guys only new here and just getting back into fishing after a 10 year break. I have recently purchased a new boat and been doing a bit around Botany Bay/Georges river.

Went out to the bay today and picked up a couple of bream, couple of whiting, few leatheries and a nice Snapper(redie i think you guys call them). Seemes as though we were only out there feeding them today though. Only 1 bream and the red were keepers

My bro and i use to do a bit up around Juno point many years ago and thought we might try it again. We are heading up there next Friday arvo night if anyone is heading up that way give us a wave

So if anyone would like to share a few tips or a few spots we can try it would be much appreciated.

I often have spare seats on the boat (5m Bermuda) so will post up when i do so and see if anyone would like to come for a fish(we are far from serious/pro fishermen)

thanks in advance