Golf Question ?

bolan

Hey guys……..

Since you live and breath golf, I thought you might be able to help me with this question.

As I get older, my damn eye sight is not all that good anymore. Can you guys please help me with this? Is that, or is that not, a graphite shaft?

post-2682-1208990426_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

A very bored Stumpy :biggrin2:

Hi Stumpy as both a fisherman and golfer , It looks like a high Modulus graphite shaft tipped :hug:

- Gee , but its got some flex in it . - Wonder how I can get my hands on one ? :action-smiley-031: : - I have been playing with the seniors model and strangely it s a lot stiffer?

Hi Stumpy as both a fisherman and golfer , It looks like a high Modulus graphite shaft tipped :hug:

- Gee , but its got some flex in it . - Wonder how I can get my hands on one ? :action-smiley-031: : - I have been playing with the seniors model and strangely it s a lot stiffer?

I think that this model is a stiffer version for you Sutton !

Deffinately a seniors model !

post-2682-1209015918_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Stumpy :biggrin2:

hehehehe

Edited by stumpy

Hi Stumpy

I have seen some strange golf swings in my time ( one old duffer at our club has a swing that has been politely referred to as resembling " an octopus falling out of a tree" ) but she has the strangest golf grip I have ever seen. :banana:

regards Bill

Edited by Suttons Curse

You'd think the other shaft would be better but it would be best to try both and compare them with a few others on the greens before you get back to the club house.

They would only have the usual old models and bags at the pro shop

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: