Kyeemagh Boat Ramp

hoges1974

It's should be fine if launching or retrieving late afternoon / night. Gets a bit crowded during peak times, as does anywhere.

As far as being safe, I've never had trouble there, but know people who have. I suppose its the luck of the draw like anywhere you choose to park at night. Don't leave anything in the car, make sure trailer is padlocked and make sure spare wheel is padlocked.

I refuse to go there during summer due to every jet skier (hey, nothing against jet skiers) within 300km of Sydney using it and multiple people doing 100km/hr in the 8knot zone whilst your trying to get the boat in / out.

/my 2 cents

This has got to be one of the best ramps around, i use it all the time. Never left a car there at night though so wouldnt know, i supppose try and park near teh water or under the lights as stated. If your going there on a weekend get there before 5am cause after 5 its like the M5 tunnel in peak hour. And yes most idiots dont know its a 4 or 8 knot zone.

This has got to be one of the best ramps around, i use it all the time. Never left a car there at night though so wouldnt know, i supppose try and park near teh water or under the lights as stated. If your going there on a weekend get there before 5am cause after 5 its like the M5 tunnel in peak hour. And yes most idiots dont know its a 4 or 8 knot zone.

I have been using the boat ramp at picnic point boat shed but it is a long way to drive at night if you want to fish over at the runway. (mainly been using this as i need to get 20 hours up for the first service on the motor). Now that is near i am looking for somewhere closer to the bay

I usually put in at Georges River National Park on the weekend/day time as it is a nice drive to the bay with the misses and kids.

Thanks

Hoges

Edited by hoges1974

A fantastic ramp as everyone has stated, also keep in mind people fishing on whaves which can make it difficult sometimes when your off loading people but i guess that aint much of a hassle with abit of paitence.

Edited by frankp

I have been using the boat ramp at picnic point boat shed but it is a long way to drive at night if you want to fish over at the runway. (mainly been using this as i need to get 20 hours up for the first service on the

Hoges

Not the best ramp at night,My brother-in-law had his tyres slashed there about 6 months ago.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

I usually put in at Georges River National Park on the weekend/day time as it is a nice drive to the bay with the misses and kids.

Thanks

Hoges

Hoges

How long does it take you to get from GR National Park to the runways in BB?

Thanks

Hoges

Hoges

How long does it take you to get from GR National Park to the runways in BB?

Georges River to Capt Cook Bridge approx 15-30 mins (depending on chop and weather) in my 14footer with a 65 pushing her along.