Need Props, Rudders, Shafts, Etc

Dreamtime

You may have seen my post recently showing damaged drive gear on my Mariner 31.

All but difficult here to procure the replacement bits.

Even contacted Rivierra who made the Mariners but "no off the shelf" parts available, as no record of my vessel with them.

Looking for a qualified shipwrighter or the likes to procure the necessary gear.

Am willing to pay airfares, hotel, wages and expenses to the right person to come up and do an assessment of the required bits and pieces. Then for him to return to Oz, purchase them and then return to do the installation.

No tyre kickers.

Need to do a little homework down there first to ascertain if and where to obtain parts.

Sooner rather than later required

Thanks

Carl

Carl I will pin this post for you and you may bump it up when you see fit.

Anyone who knows someome who can help Carl out ??? either post here or contact Carl or myself by PM or email us at

fishraider@iinet.net.au

Regards Swordfisherman (Site Administrator)

Carl I will pin this post for you and you may bump it up when you see fit.

Anyone who knows someome who can help Carl out ??? either post here or contact Carl or myself by PM or email us at

fishraider@iinet.net.au

Regards Swordfisherman (Site Administrator)

Thanks Stewy

Need all the help I can get at the moment.

The wife and kids main entertainment.

Cheers

Carl

Edited by Mariner 31

Carl , there is a mob in Parramatta who do just the work you describe. I saw the remains of a rudder and prop shaft in their workshop from a boat which suffered the same fate as yours in the big storms we had here last year. I will make enquiries , and get back to you .

Ross

You may have seen my post recently showing damaged drive gear on my Mariner 31.

All but difficult here to procure the replacement bits.

Even contacted Rivierra who made the Mariners but "no off the shelf" parts available, as no record of my vessel with them.

Looking for a qualified shipwrighter or the likes to procure the necessary gear.

Am willing to pay airfares, hotel, wages and expenses to the right person to come up and do an assessment of the required bits and pieces. Then for him to return to Oz, purchase them and then return to do the installation.

No tyre kickers.

Need to do a little homework down there first to ascertain if and where to obtain parts.

Sooner rather than later required

Thanks

Carl

:bump0ee:

Thanks to all who have sent PM's.

Have emailed Porters for all the drive gear and Fullers Marine have come back to me on the Trim Tabs.

Still looking for a shipwright or person with equal skills to do the assessmnet and installation.

Edited by Mariner 31

Thanks to all who have sent PM's.

Have emailed Porters for all the drive gear and Fullers Marine have come back to me on the Trim Tabs.

Still looking for a shipwright or person with equal skills to do the assessmnet and installation.

Hi Fishraiders,

Thanks a million for your concerns, hard work and sympathy. :1clap::1clap::1clap:

It appears that I have had some luck now in finding the right person to come up and fix my damaged boat.

I have had excellent assistance from Glenn Corfield of DH Porter & Co with regards to all the underwater gear. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Customer service is second to none. :thumbup::thumbup:

Trim tabs have also been sorted.

Could not have achieved this result so soon (5 days) without your kind assistance. :1worthy::1worthy:

Special mention to Robbelties, Geoff, Brickman, Aussie Big Bob, Pelican, Roberta, CFD and of course Flightmanager and Swordfisherman.

Big Thank you.

Carl

Good Luck with your venture Carl and hope to see a full recovery of your vessel with updates at a later date.

Cheers Stewy

Do you still need this topic pinned ???