Blue Eye Cod

holmes

has there been any blue eye cod been caught lately out at browns mountain?? thinking of giving it a bash this weekend and wondering whether it is worth a go

cheers

boutime

Gday mate, i dont know about browns, but word is that there has been some good catches of blueye and harpuka off Kiama atm so i would assume they would be out there.

Good luck.

Luke.

has there been any blue eye cod been caught lately out at browns mountain?? thinking of giving it a bash this weekend and wondering whether it is worth a go

cheers

boutime

Boutime

Have you had a look at the lastest weather report. I think this might change your mind to something more like making up rig in the garage this weekend.

cheers

bob

cheers

boutime

Hello there mate i have heard of a good haul of fish before we had the last southerly change out there at browns but a mate was out there just over a week ago for a perch and a couple of gemies and thats it! I would check the weather because thursday and friday looks the goods to me i am hoping to get out there friday hopefully? Anyway good luck steve.