Evening Jew Sesh At Pearl Beach Tonight?

Scienceman

Just decided to have a crack with the high tide of 1.9m at 7:19pm. Also I have a fresh tailor for bait from Saturday on the boat.

Anybody interested in joining me. Was thinking of a short sesh from ~6:30pm - 8:30pm.

drop me a PM with phone number and I'll get in touch.

A hit on a tailor head about 6:30pm was probably as small jew as it was controlled pretty easily but got off in the shore dump, which is pretty severe. Dont think it was a shark or bream as the head had teeth marks and I got all my hooks back.

Nothing else using the rest of the tailor as bait. But no wind a sky full of stars made up for the lack of action (getting bloody cold though)

Planning on going again tonight if I can russle up some fresh squid during the day (a long lunch break down at the Woy Woy rail bridge). This is the only high tide this month without a bright moon so is the best time to have a go. Anybody want to join me tonight?

Edited by Scienceman

Just decided to have a crack with the high tide of 1.9m at 7:19pm. Also I have a fresh tailor for bait from Saturday on the boat.

Anybody interested in joining me. Was thinking of a short sesh from ~6:30pm - 8:30pm.

drop me a PM with phone number and I'll get in touch.

Hope you done well mate

Where is Pearl Beach ????