Mothers Day On The Harbour?

hoges1974

Well i work Wednesday to Sunday and i don't get that many weekends off. So i thought being mothers day i would have the day off and give the cranky one the option to do whatever she wanted to do.

After a short time thinking about it (2 seconds) she says i want to go :1fishing1: you what i say. She said it is on you one last time i want to beat you (i got 6 fish last time she got 5)

So after a great day on the harbour/middle harbour last tuesday i thought we migtht go somewhere different(99% of my fishing since buying the boat has been in Botany Bay).

So how busy does it get on the harbour on the weekends and do days like mothers day get more or less traffic.

thanks in advance

Hoges

Edited by hoges1974

G'day Hoges ,

We fish the Harbour most weekends , and there will be a lot of yachts on the water between noon and 4PM. Before and after these times the harbour traffic is usually pretty good , ( except for those :1badmood::thumbdown::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2: JetBoats). As the weather is a bit cooler of late , and being Mothers Day , I would suspect that many folk will not be on the water on Sunday.

I am taking the Child Bride fishing this weekend ( HER REQUEST) , but we will be going tomorrow , only because the winds are predicted to be a bit easier than on Sunday .

Ross

G'day Hoges ,

We fish the Harbour most weekends , and there will be a lot of yachts on the water between noon and 4PM. Before and after these times the harbour traffic is usually pretty good , ( except for those :1badmood::thumbdown::ranting2::ranting2::ranting2: JetBoats). As the weather is a bit cooler of late , and being Mothers Day , I would suspect that many folk will not be on the water on Sunday.

I am taking the Child Bride fishing this weekend ( HER REQUEST) , but we will be going tomorrow , only because the winds are predicted to be a bit easier than on Sunday .

Ross

Thanks for that should be on the water by about 9am hopefully

Yeah would love to go tomorrow but have to work.

hopefullt find a nice corner up in middle harbour out of the wind