Tony's Blue Eye (browns Last Friday)

BRUTUS

Hi Everyone

Just posting a couple of shots of my Mate's Blue eye that he got last Friday at browns.

Largest one went 28.5 KG on the Lie Detector.

He also cubed for a couple of hours for 0 results

He will tell you more "IF" he has time to look at this post ??

Name Tony Portela

Boat Reel Magic

post-473-1210581385_thumb.jpg

post-473-1210581436_thumb.jpg

Ken

Edited by BRUTUS

Hi Everyone

Just posting a couple of shots of my Mate's Blue eye that he got last Friday at browns.

Largest one went 28.5 KG on the Lie Detector.

He also cubed for a couple of hours for 0 results

He will tell you more "IF" he has time to look at this post ??

Mate a truly champion catch there......me and my brother are keen to hit browns... we have a deep sea winch ( manual ).... I keep hearing about these frightening snags where 500-600 metres of braid goes missing ( shivers up the spine ). Any tips about avoiding them apart from the abvious ones like lighter line attached to sinkers etc>>>> currents would play a big part i suspect.. any info would be good.

massive mate what does cubed for hours mean

cubed for yours means choping pillies up into 3 peices and throwing them in one at a time and drifting a pillie with a hook in it (or a peice) down the trail of choped up pillies for hours waitng for yellowfin to follow your trail of pillies till they find one with a hook in it sort of like throwin 20cent peices into the water every 20 seconds or so

nice fish there tony

and ken is that a freezer truck in the background?

cheers Arman

Drummo the one thing that I do and so far so good, cause I'm the only one that never got snagged is as soon as I hit bottom I give the winch a few turns up to get it off the bottom and I still catch as much as everyone else

Cheers

nice fish there tony

and ken is that a freezer truck in the background?

Hi Arman

It's his refrigerated work truck as he has his own smallgoods,etc,etc, run here in Sydney.

That is why he can fish during the week as he has Tuesday & Fridays off.

He's starting to give me the sh#t's now as he knew Diddly Squat when he joined the club and has already beaten my best Yellowfin (66.5 KG), Dolphinfish (13.0 KG) and now the blue eye. Not showing him anything any More.

post-473-1210643718_thumb.jpg

post-473-1210643767_thumb.jpg

Ken

Edited by BRUTUS

Hi Arman

It's his refrigerated work truck as he has his own smallgoods,etc,etc, run here in Sydney.

That is why he can fish during the week as he has Tuesday & Fridays off.

He's starting to give me the sh#t's now as he knew Diddly Squat when he joined the club and has already beaten my best Yellowfin (66.5 KG), Dolphinfish (13.0 KG) and now the blue eye. Not showing him anything any More.

post-473-1210643718_thumb.jpg

post-473-1210643767_thumb.jpg

Ken

your not getting sensitive in your old age are you mate

cheers arman