Viewing New Posts

It has happened to me a few time where i openthe main page fpor the site then go do something else and close the page. come back a few mins later go to new posts and they are gone.

I was wondering if there is a tab for todays posts (most sites i have used have one) or there is some way you can get to the back to the posts

Edited by hoges1974

It has happened to me a few time where i open the page then do something else and close the page. come back a few mins later go to new posts and they are gone.

I was wondering if there is a tab for todays posts (most sites i have used have one) or there is some way you can get to them

They shouldnt go if you dont click all forums read :biggrin2:

They shouldnt go if you dont click all forums read :biggrin2:

I have this site set as my home page so as soon as i open my browser it come here obviously. If i then type in another site say ebay go do what i want to do there then come back to this site all the new posts are gone. Even if i don't click on anything on the site.

this is what i get

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 5 seconds before trying again.

I have this site set as my home page so as soon as i open my browser it come here obviously. If i then type in another site say ebay go do what i want to do there then come back to this site all the new posts are gone. Even if i don't click on anything on the site.

this is what i get

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control. Please wait at least 5 seconds before trying again.

I will forward your query to the webmaster as it looks like you log out and then log back on ??

Cheers Stewy

I will forward your query to the webmaster as it looks like you log out and then log back on ??

Cheers Stewy

I don't click the logout i just type the address in of the site i want to go to. Then i come back here and there gone. Maybe you could ask him about a todays post tab is very handy on other sites i use.

If for some reason you want to find a post from today and you have marked all posts read you can click on this tab saves going through all the forums trying to find what your looking for

no winging just a suggestion

Edited by hoges1974

G'day Hoges ,

If you look immediately above our advertising banner at the top of the page , you will see the " View New Posts " button. Clicking on this text will show all new messages since you last looked at the site. As for posts "disappearing " perhaps your browser is deleting the cookies when you leave the site. Allow All Cookies should be set in your browsers options.

Ross