Boat Insurance Claim

Dorado 2

Hi all, a little while back I damaged my centre console I clipped a bridge as I was passing through at Woywoy I called my insurance and they told me to get a quote for the damage when I asked where, I was told to look in the yellow pages, who do I look for a shipwright?? If anyone has any past experience could do with the advise and leads

Cheers

Hi all, a little while back I damaged my centre console I clipped a bridge as I was passing through at Woywoy I called my insurance and they told me to get a quote for the damage when I asked where, I was told to look in the yellow pages, who do I look for a shipwright?? If anyone has any past experience could do with the advise and leads

Cheers

Depending on what is damaged, i.e - Aluminium, or glass screen.

Anyway, I would think that Huey would be the best to answer this and could probably do the repairs as well.

Give him a PM

Cheers

Depending on what is damaged, i.e - Aluminium, or glass screen.

Anyway, I would think that Huey would be the best to answer this and could probably do the repairs as well.

Give him a PM

Cheers

Yep the mishap i had last year Huey pointed me in the right direction, give him a call.

I had some work done on my boat this year by a company called Precision Marine at Bankstown, work was top notch. Give them a call and they can help you out. Oh an I have no link to them apart from being a happy customer.

Cheers

Jiggy

Thx for your reponses , Jiggy after I did this post I found Precision Marine Bankstown on google. It is great to hear responses from past customers and that they are happy with the work. The damage is not great and very minor did they do the work promptly??? Thx again

Cheers

They were not too bad. When I took it to them it was just after the New Year and some of their suppliers were still closed, so that slowed them down a bit. Shouldn't be a problem now though.

Cheers

Jiggy