Striped Marlin Took A Cube

mr magoo

just a quick report fished the mountain on sat,got a couple of fin25kg or there abouts then my mate has the most suttle of takes on a cube on a long drift back,he sets the hook after a short run Jose says think i seen a beak sticking out of the water,im giveing him sure you seen a beakie, taking your medication are you,it comes to the boat down deep im thinking its a small albie or fin the line starts to arc up(you know that feeling)then this fish goes ape around the boat with plenty of ariels and screams off a heap off line only to shortly wear through the light leader we were using ,had it on for ten minutes tops

like to thank NIC NAT(henry)for calling us over late in the trail to let us pinch a fish from there trail also

cheers arman

Edited by mr magoo

Hi Arman

When we heard you call the marlin on I thought straight away that you got it on a Livie, wasn't till a bit later we heard it was on a cube.

like to thank NIC NAT(Henry)for calling us over late in the trail to let us pinch a fish from there trail also

No problems calling you over as I'm sure you would do the same for us.

A bit spooky coming home in the dark from browns and we were a bit slower coming back as young Nick drove back and we told him to go as fast as he felt comfortable. Your Tub goes very well now with the new Motor and how much fuel did you use for the round trip ???

Planning to do it all again on Sat/Sun weather permitting ?

catch you soon

Ken

Hi Arman

When we heard you call the marlin on I thought straight away that you got it on a Livie, wasn't till a bit later we heard it was on a cube.

No problems calling you over as I'm sure you would do the same for us.

A bit spooky coming home in the dark from browns and we were a bit slower coming back as young Nick drove back and we told him to go as fast as he felt comfortable. Your Tub goes very well now with the new Motor and how much fuel did you use for the round trip ???

Planning to do it all again on Sat/Sun weather permitting ?

catch you soon

Ken

hey kennie its goes alright just need to get some more negitive trim as it now feels a bit flighty ,and as for the fuel consumption im over the moon acording to the gauges (which you need a masters degree to use)we used 75litres ,bit of a troll in there too,stopped of at the fad as well.As for fishing this weekend im to scared to ask as ive still got the bruises from coming home at 9 on saturday night,lol did you here the coast gaurd say how pissed she was when he rang the little lady to tell her i wont be home for dinner

OPERATION SUCK UP HAS BEGAN see you on the water next saturday

gotta go shes coming

cheers arman