Fitting More Fuel Tanks

brfo1234

Hey there,

I'm in the market for fitting more fuel tanks to our Haines Hunter V19c

We looking for more tanks, because we got the boat to go out wide, everything has been set up, we just need more fuel

We only have a main 80L tank, and a spare jerry can 20L

Our engine goes through petrol when you really push it, but if you cruise at around 3000rpm its fine

So if anybody knows contacts, could you let me know

Thanks

Hey there,

I'm in the market for fitting more fuel tanks to our Haines Hunter V19c

We looking for more tanks, because we got the boat to go out wide, everything has been set up, we just need more fuel

We only have a main 80L tank, and a spare jerry can 20L

Our engine goes through petrol when you really push it, but if you cruise at around 3000rpm its fine

So if anybody knows contacts, could you let me know

Thanks

Safest option is using proper boat tanks that you only take on board when doing longer trips and need a reserve. Put a tank fitting on your fuel pipe to the motor and simple run off the tote tanks when required. Jerry are dangerous to pour or siphon out of offshore. There is one brand of plastic jerry that actually has an adaptor with breather on it designed for boats that fits most plastic jerrys. Just connect it up like a tote tank. All extra tanks should be secured well as you could imagine. There is cruise tanks but they can get very heavy , may not be the shape you need , some are permanent mounting in a lot of cases. How much extra do you need?

Pel