Nsw Under 12 State Champions

Kirks

Hey Guys

Today was the biggest rugby game for me this year, it was the State champs. i was playing for Gordon against

Manly. We won it last year and where defending our title. Well we did, we punished Manly in the final 24 nil.

A great game at Rat park.

thanks for reading

steve

Edited by Kirkby

Well done on your team winning consecutive Rugby State Jnr Championships against Manly 24-0 young Kirkby :thumbup: . Not only will we be seeing you as a tackle consultant and fishing advisor from your fishraider days but it won't be long before we see you and the team on Fox representing Australia.

Great effort for a 12 year old Stevie and remember with your fishing you not only have to talk the talk but you have to walk the walk and catch them as well.

Kirk I'm sure we'll hear much more about your team and your Rugby and fishing success in the future.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Well done Steve.

Do you have someone called Nick Slaven in your team?

He's my mates brother, I know he was playing for gordon in the champs and i think it was in 12s.

Josh

:1clap::1clap::1clap:

well done steve.....

did you guys still have the same team mainly as year before...

big effort to win so convincingly and to keep them away from the scoreboard woulda been the icing on the cake...

cheers...steve......

Well done Steve.

Do you have someone called Nick Slaven in your team?

He's my mates brother, I know he was playing for gordon in the champs and i think it was in 12s.

Josh

yeh mate

hes in the team, plays hooker. Great friend.

cheers

steve