Sum Alright Finn Recently.

riley93

• 4 weeks later...

nice fish...but geez you don't look so happy about the fish there =p

slinky...look for a sailfish catamaran. well thats what i suspect anyways

Sure looks like a Sailfish to me. It would have to be my favorite trailer boat at the moment.

Beautiful !!

remember powerball had $50m jackpot. i dreamt if i won that, i would buy a sailfish catamaran with a merc ML63AMG as the tow vehicle. tow around australia on a big fishing adventure.

Ah, if only.

But you can keep your ML. I would take the Lexus LX570 ANYDAY.

My mate who is a sales manager at Sydney City Lexus told me about how they rocked up to a 4wd park to test the new LX in a bunch of business suits. The place was full of hard core 4wd enthusiasts with jacked up nissan patrols and toyota land cruisers who laughed at these guys in the new Lexus wearing suits.

The enthusiasts warned the Lexus staff not to try and get up the big boulder hill in the LX because they wouldn't make it. The staff laughed and bet them $50 they could do it in reverse.

They did.

Each wheel has sensors monitoring the traction and when you push a button the car just drives up hills on it's own. You just steer. It accelerates and brakes and adjusts traction all based on the sensors on each wheel. So each wheel is completely independent.

Totally awesome.

i know how many other cars sh!t on the ML

but i'm not after any off-roading capabilities. i just want something with a big towing capacity and nice looks. so i can look cool (maybe a tool) at the boat ramp. haha

and i just love the sound of an european V8!

i know how many other cars sh!t on the ML

but i'm not after any off-roading capabilities. i just want something with a big towing capacity and nice looks. so i can look cool (maybe a tool) at the boat ramp. haha

and i just love the sound of an european V8!

Well that is good. We wont have to start fighting over who gets the car first :-)