Browns Today

mikeh191

Hi there,

Went out to Browns today for a troll and a cube, got there about 11.00am and started a troll with 3 bibless minows about 2 minutes later zzzzzzzzzzzz 5minutes later a 10kg rat fin hits the deck :thumbup: . In the next hour we got 3 more hits but dropped all of them. :mad3: Kept the troll going for 1 more hour and then zzzzzzzzzzz for another jelly bean of 8kg :thumbup: We decided to have a cube and for the next 3 hours nothing but a shark in our trail. Went for a half hour troll for 2 stripeys and that was my day. I will try to post the pictures tomorrow.

Suprised you never got any cubing out there,my mates went more south & a bit further out,absolutely

brained them,catching them all afternoon.They left the fin well & truly on the bite around 4pm to come back.

All the fish were in the 20kg class,but the day before another couple of mates went out to the same mark we have & got over 10 fin & a few albies but all the tuna were only 10 to 12kg size.

You just dont Know what class of fish will swim up your trail on the day.

But there is definately plenty of them out there if the weather allows.

cheers mate

Steve

Hi there,

Went out to Browns today for a troll and a cube, got there about 11.00am and started a troll with 3 bibless minows about 2 minutes later zzzzzzzzzzzz 5minutes later a 10kg rat fin hits the deck :thumbup: . In the next hour we got 3 more hits but dropped all of them. :mad3: Kept the troll going for 1 more hour and then zzzzzzzzzzz for another jelly bean of 8kg :thumbup: We decided to have a cube and for the next 3 hours nothing but a shark in our trail. Went for a half hour troll for 2 stripeys and that was my day. I will try to post the pictures tomorrow.

unluky champ better luck nextime. id love to see those pics