Origin 3

Dreamtime

To all the Queenslanders out there, 3 cheers for Quinn & Anasta. Without them we (NSW, with only eleven on the field) probably would've won. F***ING Braith Anasta, what can I say, how the hell did he even get in the side, he was more use to QLD than us. I can't say here what I really think about Anasta, (I hate even saying/typing that idiots name, he's just got a head I would love to punch into the middle of next week) but I can say (I think) I can't stand that dickhead, useless, good for nothing, pretty boy little %%%%%. He's been voted the most overrated player in the NRL 4 or 5 years in a row for a reason... he's bloody S**T. I reckon my GRANDMA would've done better than him. And that bloody dickhead Quinn, he made Israel Folau look like a super star, it wasn't hard against a no-hoper like quinn, he should'nt have been there either after game 2. Fair dinkumb, how the hell did these 2 get picked???

P.S. this isn't just an after game bitch because we lost, I had the same opinion of these 2 before the game.

P.S.S. I can't stand that whinging little fairy Anasta, he should be shot!!!

Edited by hookenup

To all the Queenslanders out there, 3 cheers for Quinn & Anasta. Without them we (NSW, with only eleven on the field) probably would've won. F***ING Braith Anasta, what can I say, how the hell did he even get in the side, he was more use to QLD than us. I can't say here what I really think about Anasta, (I hate even saying/typing that idiots name, he's just got a head I would love to punch into the middle of next week) but I can say (I think) I can't stand that dickhead, useless, good for nothing, pretty boy little %%%%%. He's been voted the most overrated player in the NRL 4 or 5 years in a row for a reason... he's bloody S**T. I reckon my GRANDMA would've done better than him. And that bloody dickhead Quinn, he made Israel Folau look like a super star, it wasn't hard against a no-hoper like quinn, he should'nt have been there either after game 2. Fair dinkumb, how the hell did these 2 get picked???

P.S. this isn't just an after game bitch because we lost, I had the same opinion of these 2 before the game.

P.S.S. I can't stand that whinging little fairy Anasta, he should be shot!!!

I gotta agree about Anasta (I'm sure Roosterman will jump in and give us the Fittler beat up) but I must say that Isreal Folau doesnt just look like a superstar he is one. In the next few years Folau and Ingles will be spoken about like Sonny Bill.

As a Sharks fan though I am a bit upset with Gallens descent into a terminal pest. He gives too many penalties away in the wrong spot.

Queensland were gone to gowings untill that last try then they played like men possessed. Well done maroons.

Dave