Sydney And Keen

Hi guys im down from the northern nsw doing training in sydney for a few weeks and wondered if any one needs a fishing companion on this weekend , normally id be out fishing in my boat with my good mate Jim Bowers and nailing some good snapper and a few fins maybe , but im stuck down here with no local knowledge and no mates , any how i brought a couple of rods , so if you have a spot on your boat or even going for a fissh lanbased give me a call ,id love to fish the local waters.tight lines

cam harvey

0410477717 :1fishing1:

Hi guys im down from the northern nsw doing training in sydney for a few weeks and wondered if any one needs a fishing companion on this weekend , normally id be out fishing in my boat with my good mate Jim Bowers and nailing some good snapper and a few fins maybe , but im stuck down here with no local knowledge and no mates , any how i brought a couple of rods , so if you have a spot on your boat or even going for a fissh lanbased give me a call ,id love to fish the local waters.tight lines

cam harvey

0410477717 :1fishing1:

Hey Cam It's me Byron :thumbup: I didn't know you were a fishraider. Jimmy told me you were coming down but didn't know when. I can't get an answer on your mobile. When you read this give me a call Cam.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

I've got a free day here and there in a couple of weeks and I hope in the meantime other members will help out Cam who is aircraft pilot and a top Ballina fisherman and needs some good fishing company while he's down here in Sydney.

JG

Thanks for the reply ,ive spoken to byron and he reccomended you for fish :thumbup: , ive sent you a pm .Ive got transport so can meet you where ever ,look forward to hearing from you,cheers cameron

Edited by shortstroker