Tunks Park

marcel haber

Hey fellow Raiders,

What the hell is going on with Tunks park boat ramp?

went to launch there yesterday and most of the ramp was sealed off except for a very steep and narrow part on the side......was not impressed.

Has anyone got any info.

Twin 1

post-4021-1214779159_thumb.jpg

Apparently they are extending the ramp and is expected to take 3 weeks

I waited for a few boats to use it first before I had a go. It is very steep and a funny angle, but it wasn't as bad as it looked to use.

Apparently they are fixing up the drop off on the left side of the ramp. The funny thing is there were 2 other boats waiting to see if it was safe to use, all of us had dropped a trailer wheel off the ramp.

Here is a pic.

post-4021-1214779159_thumb.jpg

I waited for a few boats to use it first before I had a go. It is very steep and a funny angle, but it wasn't as bad as it looked to use.

Apparently they are fixing up the drop off on the left side of the ramp. The funny thing is there were 2 other boats waiting to see if it was safe to use, all of us had dropped a trailer wheel off the ramp.

Here is a pic.

Hey Slaka, was that pic from Saturday?

Yeah it was, were you the guy that launched solo just after me? I was in the white poly

I launched at about 5am.

A couple of cars were parked in those same places when i came in at about 4pm. I was just wondering if you were there when I was coming back in.

I launched at about 5am.

A couple of cars were parked in those same places when i came in at about 4pm. I was just wondering if you were there when I was coming back in.

Nah mate, I was back by about 3pm.