Allycraft V Nose Punts, Comments Please

mystic shad

GDay Mystic,

Ive mentioned this on other threads, and seeing no one else has commented, ill go again. :1prop:

Overall good value for money, but like everything you get what you pay for. The reason they are cheaper than some others is cause the hull is a slightly inferior design and not as strong. Wont go into the details unless you want me too. Ally Craft is just cheaper to build therefore cheaper to buy.

Doesnt mean they wont do the job though. Just that some hulls are better built than others. Like cars I suppose. Depends what you want and can afford.

Also compare the fit out to other more expensive brands and you may also see some slight quality differences.

Many people own them and are very happy. Horses for courses. :thumbup:

GDay Mystic,

Ive mentioned this on other threads, and seeing no one else has commented, ill go again.  :1prop:

Overall good value for money, but like everything you get what you pay for. The reason they are cheaper than some others is cause the hull is a slightly inferior design and not as strong. Wont go into the details unless you want me too. Ally Craft is just cheaper to build therefore cheaper to buy.

Doesnt mean they wont do the job though. Just that some hulls are better built than others. Like cars I suppose. Depends what you want and can afford.

Also compare the fit out to other more expensive brands and you may also see some slight quality differences.

Many people own them and are very happy. Horses for courses. :thumbup:

29729[/snapback]