Blackfish,bream,lizards

soft-on

nice work! so all this hype is definatley valid, seems like you guys are catching heaps of fish with them blades especially the picky ones like bream! i went to the shop to check some out but they were more expensive than tournament hardbodies and r2s poppers etc! like 20 bucks?!?! Are there any that are cheap options? I snag enough crankbaits im sure the snag rate for these blades are even much higher is this true? For those experienced with blades do they snag up really frequently?

nice work! so all this hype is definatley valid, seems like you guys are catching heaps of fish with them blades especially the picky ones like bream! i went to the shop to check some out but they were more expensive than tournament hardbodies and r2s poppers etc! like 20 bucks?!?! Are there any that are cheap options? I snag enough crankbaits im sure the snag rate for these blades are even much higher is this true? For those experienced with blades do they snag up really frequently?

Hi there mate,

im sure everyone is in the same boat when i say YES! If your new to blades and are still experimenting with their features and how to work them in the water then you will probably loose a few. They cast further than you think aswel so be careful, the main thing is when you cast and they land they sink very fast. With a plastic you can flick it out and let it sink for a while. With the blades i automatically start to retrieve as soon as it hits the water, then i can variate how far i want it to sink using the speed of my retrieve. In saying that though if you know its only a sand bottom and maybe your chasing lizards then bouncing blades off the bottom can be very productive. That flattie above swallowed that blade mid-water.

I lost 3 blades before i got the hang of it so dont get depressed when you loose one.....

Good luck buddy

Cheers Soft-on

Edited by soft-on