Update-hairtail Are At The Social

johnno

:thumbup::thumbup:

Just a update for you all

Over night at the fishraider hairtail social

there was 2 hairtail caught by Laurie (THE SWEENEY)

good news

again good luck everyone heading up there over the weekend

Headed out this morning at Gentlemen's hours and met up with Vagabond in the hope of getting a few livies...

Clocked in with Donna on the mothership (Thanks for the cuppa Donna) and she showed me the pics of the previous nights Hairies.

PK there were a few others caught - a soapie and a tailor I think. Swordie was having a go for some EPs with harbodies.

We tried all our regular spots for livies and even ventured as far as Flint to look for livies. Zip Nada F...all!!!!

Not a touch all day and not a lot on the sounder either!!!!

Whats up in the Hberry???????

Pulled the pin at 5 ish and headed home to watch Cadel make his attempt to be the first Aussie to win the Tour

Hope the rest of you did a little better that us

cheers

inhlanzi

Knowing that this is a Hairtail competition, where any other species of fish caught?

Captain Caprivi

yes I was at the social and caught 2 small soapie's 3 trevally, 6 whitting, 45cm bream, 3 small sharks..had a great weekend

Edited by yarraone

yes I was at the social and caught 2 small soapie's 3 trevally, 6 whitting,1 45cm bream, 3 small sharks..had a great weekend

well done out there braving the cold at night. sounds like a great mized bag you got yourself. where all the fish caught in the JB vacinity? or spread round the hawkey.

well done out there braving the cold at night. sounds like a great mized bag you got yourself. where all the fish caught in the JB vacinity? or spread round the hawkey.

The soapie was caught in jeruselam bay as were the small sharks.. (photo's attached) The bream and whitting were all caught right near the boat ramp at Parsley Bay of a mooring... sorry photos didnt attach will try later

Edited by yarraone