Disgraceful

mitch

On my way to Berowra this morning I was taking to a mate of mine and fellow fishraider and he was telling me about when he was on Berowra a couple of weeks ago......

Whilst fishing he caught a net. Now i automatically pictured somebodys landing net :( until he said he hauled it into his boat which took about an hour and it was around 60-70m long. there were about a dozen jewies in there, big flathead and a host of others. He did the right thing and rang fisheries and they took it off his hands.

What a shame that there are people out there still doing things like this. :1badmood: honestly i think it is a total discgrace and I hope they end up catching the person who set it

Mitch

I would have left it a lone, I wouldnt want to have fisheries catch me pulling it in

and then have to explain that its not mine I just found it.

If it was left maybe fisheries could have staked out its location and waited

for the grub that set it to roll up.

At least it was reported to the authorities in the end.

penguin

He was going to just leave it but decided to get it out of the water instead. would have been hard to explain to fisheries if you were pulling it up though. He was able to release 2 of the fish back to the water but the rest were all gonners.

Mitch