A Daiwa Toy For Me

Ray R

Hi Raiders, just got my new Daiwa Sol 3000, got it for our (Hutcho1 and I) trip to Broughton next week, goona load him up with 5 or 6kg braid and stick it on my new custom built 6-7kg rod, can't to use hopefuuly on some nice little snapper... I'm stoked.. Cheers....

post-3371-1217397647_thumb.jpg

Hi Raiders, just got my new Daiwa Sol 3000, got it for our (Hutcho1 and I) trip to Broughton next week, goona load him up with 5 or 6kg braid and stick it on my new custom built 6-7kg rod, can't to use hopefuuly on some nice little snapper... I'm stoked.. Cheers....

Congratulations on your new toy :biggrin2:

and hope you catch many delicious fishes with it

Looks the goods Ray.

I'm considering the SOL along with others as my next light reel. Let me know how you go with it.

Cheers

Josh

Yeah Josh88, no probs, I will don't you worry about that , probably with a nice little reddie hanging off the end of it.. Cheers..

Good luck with the new reel

Hope the weather clears for you to get out to Broughton, looks preety ordinary this weekend.

Do you go on your own boat or on a charter??

Tony

Hi #####, we go out in my mates (Hutcho1) boat, a quintrex 480 coastrunner, it's a great set up. Cheers..

AWESOME rayr, looking 4ward to a heap of pics from broughton :yahoo: .ps make sure theres heaps of pics!!!!!!!

Edited by diver1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks the goods Ray.

I'm considering the SOL along with others as my next light reel. Let me know how you go with it.

Cheers

Josh

Hi Josh, the Sol is an ace reel it is smooth as , it handled the reddies I got on the weekend with ease , a beautiful reel, if you are thinking of getting one Josh 'DO IT' they are the goods...

Hi Josh, the Sol is an ace reel it is smooth as , it handled the reddies I got on the weekend with ease , a beautiful reel, if you are thinking of getting one Josh 'DO IT' they are the goods...

Thanks Ray. Thats good to hear.

Josh