Boat Harbour Kurnell

beachwormer

Hi guys

A bit of advice required here. Used to take the 4WD many years ago onto Wanda Beach via Boat Harbour track.

Planning to do an evening fish there soon. Do the national park people shut the gates so you have to stay until the morning to get out of there?

Hi guys

A bit of advice required here. Used to take the 4WD many years ago onto Wanda Beach via Boat Harbour track.

Planning to do an evening fish there soon. Do the national park people shut the gates so you have to stay until the morning to get out of there?

I am fairly sure that they close at 1700 during the winter and at 1900 during the summer.

The Boat Harbour Track is a private venture, the track your thinking of is the Doughboy track and yes there is a gate on it since they sealed it a few years back do a day session in your 4wd as there are some side tracks off Sir Joseph banks Drive but they are rough and not reliable trust me tried them a few years back in a mates Landrover!

Hi guys

if your talking of the boat harbour track that im thinking of ,they definatly lock the gates of a night,mate of mine had the gates locked on him while he was on the beach ,the only way out was to drive along the beach to get to the surf club

cheers arman

they definatly lock the gates of a night,mate of mine had the gates locked on him while he was on the beach ,the only way out was to drive along the beach to get to the surf club

cheers arman

Where on a balmy evening one needs to keep an eye on the Horizontal Mumbo dancers scattered along the beach after wandering up from Northies!!!!