Streaming Tv

kikila

Lately I have been watching streaming TV from the states, most of the channels are pretty crappy but there are a couple of gems’ for me any way. The Sci-Fi channel is good with shows that are not on Fox over here yet but the down side with this channel is the adds that just keep going on &on &on, that said it’s still worth a look. They also have a fishing show called Northeast Angling which is pretty good, today’s episode is about fishing for Blue Sharks & Makos’ most of their salt water fishing is interesting with fish species that we don’t get over here but also types that we do, the tips and techniques that they use can be adapted for use over here so it’s really worth a look. I think that their fresh water fishing, which is mostly bass fishing, is boring but that’s just me. I’m sore others will like it. BTW watch internet down load :biggrin2:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Lately I have been watching streaming TV from the states, most of the channels are pretty crappy but there are a couple of gems’ for me any way. The Sci-Fi channel is good with shows that are not on Fox over here yet but the down side with this channel is the adds that just keep going on &on &on, that said it’s still worth a look. They also have a fishing show called Northeast Angling which is pretty good, today’s episode is about fishing for Blue Sharks & Makos’ most of their salt water fishing is interesting with fish species that we don’t get over here but also types that we do, the tips and techniques that they use can be adapted for use over here so it’s really worth a look. I think that their fresh water fishing, which is mostly bass fishing, is boring but that’s just me. I’m sore others will like it. BTW watch internet down load :biggrin2:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Funny you should mention this. We have a channel on there called Fishraider already :1yikes: .

We have been broadcasting on the TVU network :)

We will give you more news on this later - looking for some contributions as well. I am sure we can produce some interesting footage.

Fishraider is the FIRST Australian fishing website to broadcast on this network. There is one other Northeast Angling USA

GO FISHRAIDER :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Interesting

How much downloads are we looking at?

I only have 3gig a month

I'm not sure how much download it would be on an hourly basis, all I could suggest is that you trial it for a couple of hours and then check your download BTW 3 gig aint much I have 25 gig a month but I do a lot of gaming

Its there we only turn it on for testing so far - we are getting footage together etc

We will let you know when we turn it on :)

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Thanks for the reply Donna.

Be sure to let us all know when it's up and running and what needed in the way of contributions and their requirements. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky