Browns

holmes

decided to go 4 a bottom bash out at browns conditions were perfect. ended up with a 30kg bass grouper, 1 gemfish and 5 ocean perch so all in all we had a nice bag of fish. will post up pictures when i can work out how to resize them and put them up

cheers boutime

Edited by boutime

decided to go 4 a bottom bash out at browns conditions were perfect. ended up with a 30kg bass grouper, 1 gemfish and 5 ocean perch so all in all we had a nice bag of fish. will post up pictures when i can work out how to resize them and put them up

cheers boutime

email to me mate and ill post them up

cheers arman

Edited by mr magoo

Hey boutime nice fish seen you out there was not far

from you, we got a few gemmys and it was a little slow

at the 12 mile as you know so after browns

we got a little distracted with the hump back whales

and got to spend a hour with them beside the boat

it was awesom stuff.

well done again cheers :beersmile:

yeah we did the same stoped at the 12mile first for nothing and then on the way to browns we stoped and played with the whales and seals 4 about 20min. you couldnt ask for any better weather conditions all in all it was a good day out

boats up north around lake macquarie are getting a heap of tuna and also there was one boat trolling south of browns he said and he saw yellow fin busting up but i don't no what his outcome was hopefully we might get another run of tuna soon, but that is all i have heard. we will have 2 go out and have another crack at them soon hope this helps

cheers boutime