Last Minute Darwin Trip

brendong

This morning I've been asked to go to Darwin tonight and returning on Wednesday arvo which means a quick session in the morning could probably be factored in....

Any recommendations re charters out of Darwin....preferably targeting creeks for Finger Marks, Jacks and if i'm lucky a barra - good chance to put the Fireblood through its paces for the first time!!!!

obsession fishing charters with justin jones aussie barra champ, my mates went on theyre honeymoon to darwin and spent 5 days fishing with him and have got some great pics, barra, black jew, fingermark, spaniards, tuna, trevally, queenies etc wish it was me going :1fishing1:

Tough work getting a fish in Darwin when you Land Based..I didn't end up having enough time to hook up with a charter..Flicked Plastics and poppers for half a day at different locations....some that looked more fishy than others....the 7 meter tides make that style of fishing very difficulty in deed.

I saw a massive head of a Black jew which would have been 40cm in length that had been caught previously...still at least i gave it a shot....i would have been dirty if i didn't take my gear and probably would have died wondering....

Note to self, next time stay an extra day or 7 and jump on a charter.