Reward - I Need A Campbelltown Area Member To P/up A Plough Anchor

jewgaffer

I was wondering if there might be a member who lives somewhere between Liverpool and Campbelltown who comes home thru the Hume Highway Chullora on working days up to 7pm. I need a plough anchor picked up from a chap who works in a printing factory near Sutton's Motors Chullora. The member needs to pay $37.00 and I could pick up the anchor from the member's home the same evening. If someone can do this favour for me I'll make them up half a dozen metre long Jewfish/Kingfish Rigs on 2x6/0 snelled Wizard Live Bait hooks, with 80lb leader and 130lb American Ball Swivels. I'll make the rigs up and wrap them on two new foot long noodles which they will also be able to use to store their other rigs on and I find the noodles are particularly handy as keepers for storing my own multi hooked live bait rigs.

The chap lives on the northern beaches, and has put the anchor in his car boot for me and I've only got this Monday or Tuesday to pick it up at Chullora before he goes overseas.

Thanks

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Jewie, I work on the Northern Beaches and live at putney, if that's any good to you.

Am working now and through till Tuesday ( Wed RDO). Call me on 0402 110 666 if you want me to help.

Happy to collect & pay as long as I'm reimbursed.

Cheers, Russ.

Thanks Tuffy. The chap lives at Manly but it would be easier if my anchor was picked up from Chullora during working hours by someone who drives past Chullora and comes home closer to me in Campbelltown.

Thanks again Russ I'll keep on trying and I might happen to get lucky and have my anchor brought back closer to home.

Cheers mate :thumbup:

Mate, I live near Bankstown, and work very close to Suttons?

Would this be any help? May be able to come drop it off....

Cheers

Ben

Thanks for your offer forliano! Ben for now it would be better for me to hang in there a little while longer and see if someone can pick up my anchor on the Hume highway at Chullora on their way back to the Campbelltown area.

Cheers and thanks again Ben

Edited by jewgaffer

might be possible!

i usually finish early at liverpool!

Hi Luke Thanks mate. The anchor was picked up at Chullora late this afternoon. An old mate of mine George (Cungee George on Fishraider) came to the rescue and took the anchor home to Menai. George said he'll hand it over to me on the condition that we have a fish up there on Wednesday night :thumbup:

Thanks to all the members who offered to help out. What can I say except that Raiders are always ready to help when it counts. Hope to meet up with you all at the Botany Bay Social. :thumbup:

Cheers