Flickin' At Copa This Arvo

Ray R

Hi Raiders, just spent the last of Sunday with Hutcho down at Copacabana, thought we would have a bit of fun flicking some plastics into the gutters. Lovely arvo but with some storm clouds coming over Macs headland.. Hope you like the pics, Hutcho flickin' and Macmasters Headland.. Cheers...

post-3371-1221379410_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1221379431_thumb.jpg

Hey Ray,

Did you get any hits ? I would expect flatties, bream & whiting but have not heard of anything much off the beach lately or ever had much luck myself.

When I first saw your post I thought you might have been among those on the rocks this morning, there were unusually quite a few visible from the whale platform about 8:30am.

I had a quick check this morning for gutters, the beach seems to have lost a bit of sand and lost the gutters it had near the lake.

I was outside potting up some tomatoes for the missus this arvo, the wind seemed to be pretty strong at times, did it give you any troubles on the beach.

Cheers

Steve

G'day Hodgey and Steve, it was not a serious attack on the fish, more of a phone call from Hutcho at 4:00pm to say lets go and at 4:15 we were flickin, got no hits , met up with another Copa local Noel Vella and he had not had much sucess lately, fust a nice way to finish off the weekend.. Cheers Guys..

G'day Hodgey and Steve, it was not a serious attack on the fish, more of a phone call from Hutcho at 4:00pm to say lets go and at 4:15 we were flickin, got no hits , met up with another Copa local Noel Vella and he had not had much sucess lately, fust a nice way to finish off the weekend.. Cheers Guys..

Looked much the same all day today Ray despite the strong winds. Terrigal was blown out severely with very strong NE, amazing difference from one beach to the next.

Took the dog for a walk early this morning and regretted not taking a rod & some plastics. Saw Noel & a couple of others out tonight for the full moon. I was going to see how theyre going but i am having an early night.

Cheers