Pittwater Kings

the1murph

hey guys haven't fished for kingies in Pittwater since summer, im heading out early tomorrow for a downrig and just wondering if anyone has had any luck lately? (haven't seen any reports of them around) i think the real challenge is going to be tracking down the squid!

ill let let you guys know if i get any....

Jack

Hey Kingy Kid,

I read the monthy report from the Gun of Pitwater Peter LeBlanc (is that his name?) He's been picking them up as usual. Said he found some on the sounder over a wreck and just tried for a while to entice them; after 20 mins or so they were on. I reckon you'll get them with enough effort put in and maybe try a few different tricks.

Have you ever down rigged a squidgy?? Let me know if that one works.

Dave

Hey Kingy Kid,

I read the monthy report from the Gun of Pitwater Peter LeBlanc (is that his name?) He's been picking them up as usual. Said he found some on the sounder over a wreck and just tried for a while to entice them; after 20 mins or so they were on. I reckon you'll get them with enough effort put in and maybe try a few different tricks.

Have you ever down rigged a squidgy?? Let me know if that one works.

Dave

yeh mate i know Pete thats his name, ill check out his report..... when you say downrig a squidgy do you mean like those soft plastics? never tried it before but i recon the kings would have to be really fired up to hit them because sometimes they dont evn touch my live squid haha. ill giv it a shot this summer

Thanks

Jack